Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Meet Becca's Mom!

Meet my mom, Jill!! (She is freakin' awesome!)

My mom and Alice Cooper

When is your birthday? May 13th
How many kids do you have? Four girls! (I am number 3)
What is your favorite color? Blush, which is like a peachy pink.
What is your favorite food? Homemade bread and homemade oatmeal raisin cookies.
(side note: she makes both, and they are incredible)
What is your favorite tv show? So You Think You Can Dance! (one of mine too)
What is your favorite flower? It is between hydrangeas and daffodils.
What is your favorite perfume? Pink Sugar
Some fun facts about my mom:
- I love to work out, especially for the feeling I get when I’m done.
- I love to bake!
- I love sewing (side note: she is amazing at it. She sewed us dresses all the time growing up, she has made carseat canopies for all her grand babies, and she has sewn dresses for her granddaughters. She really is amazing).
How did you feel when you first found out you were going to be a mom? Words cannot express the sheer joy I felt when I was able to finally be a mom. Ecstatic!!!  My life dreams becoming fulfilled.




My mom is the epitome of selflessness. She is the type of person who will drop anything and come to your side when you need her. She stayed with me in the hospital when Harper had her surgery because Bryan wasn't able to because of work. She is the woman who flew to be with her beautiful Mom during the last few months of her life here on earth. She helped take care of her, took her to and from the hospital, etc. She is the woman who talks to me on a daily basis even though we live 30 minutes away from each other. I want to be like my mom. She has set an incredible example for me and how I want to live my life. She made me want to be a mom because she has been such an incredible mother to my sisters and I. I love her so much and am so happy that I have her in my life. Happy Mother's Day to the best lady ever!!



No comments:

Post a Comment