Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Meet Courtney's Mom

When is your birthday? September 14

How many kids do you have? 4 (Courtney is the only girl)

Favorite Food? Cannoli's and chocolate 

What is your favorite TV Show? All Creatures Great And Small

Favorite flower?  Blue Hydrangea 

Favorite Perfume? Lavender scent

Fun Facts: 
Love horses and caring for them was once a hobby but now profession. She is heavily involved in pony club and has ran several rallies in the last couple years. Her passion is her family and her horses.
 


My mom has always been an amazingly strong person. She has been known to go out of her way to embarrass her kids when we were teenagers just because she can. We tease her relentlessly because it's so easy and she takes it like a sport. She is an easy person to talk to and always listens. She is tough and courageous but super sweet and gentle at the same time. She patiently waits for you and is willing to forgive you of anything. Most days I work hard to not be like her but the harder I try the more I realize I have my mom programmed into me permanently and somehow I'm ok with that. She raised me to be strong and independent, she showed me how to put a smile on my face even when I'm angry, she taught me the importance of being a good mom and wife, and she helped me be who I am today. It is a wonder that I have a mom like her but I do and I can only hope that one day my kids will be as grateful for me as I am for her. Happy Mothers Day Mom, you are one in a million and I Love You.


No comments:

Post a Comment