Monday, May 4, 2015

Meet Megs' Mum

Introducing my Mum, Margaret!



When is your birthday? June 13
How Many kids do you have? Five
What is your favorite color? Orange
Favorite food? Pancake mozzarella 
What is your favorite TV show? Call the midwife 
Favorite flower? Freesias
Favorite perfume? Paris by YSL
Tell us some fun facts about you:
I Love my family and want to spend all my time with them.
I love to laugh,
I love to make others laugh.
How did you feel the first time you found out you were going to be a mum? I was scared and excited at the same time.



   I know this goes without saying, but I love my Mum. Not just because she is my mum, but because she is the kindest, strongest, most loving, patient and nurturing woman, I know. We live on opposite sides of the world, but somehow, she always knows how to make me feel better when I need it.  She knows me in a way that nobody else ever could. She gives the best advice, she knows when to encourage me and when to put me in my place. She hates when I call her cute, but she totally is! She loves to joke around and have fun and is totally corny in the best kind of way. One of the most precious things in the world to me is seeing my Mum with my kids, whether it be in person (which, unfortunately is rare) or on FaceTime. Both my boys adore her! There is no doubt in my mind that this incredible, beautiful woman was put on this earth to be a Mum and Nanna to my boys, and what a wonderful one she is!







1 comment: