Friday, May 8, 2015

Meet Erin's Mom

This is my Mom... Ellie!



Birthday: August 10th

Number of kids: 6 (4 girls, 2 boys)

Favorite color: Pink (pale yellow and Aqua are my next)

Favorite food: shrimp (grilled) and schnitzel
 
Favorite TV show: Currently Big Bang Theory. 
Charmed , Bewitched and Mash

Favorite flower:  Rose and forget me nots

Favorite perfume:  currently Burberry Brit (most Burberry) 

Some fun facts about me
 I traveled all over Europe at the age of 16/17 and turned 17 while I was traveling.  Had my passport stolen in Paris another trip and had to pass the border into Germany without it and prayer helped me not get detected. I'm afraid of moths - was even chased by one down the golf course.  Almost jumped out of a moving car to get away from a cricket at my feet- luckily Erin's dad stopped the car fast enough but the door was open and I was about to bail.  

How I felt the first time I found out I was going to be a mom: Excited, scared, overwhelmed, happy, and blessed. (Felt this each time I had a baby, but being overwhelmed and scared was bigger with the first time -after that I wasn't as overwhelmed or scared) 


    I love my mom! It is that simple, and even more so now that we live thousands of miles apart! My mom taught me how to be the mom I am today. She is the best grandma, and it is the sweetest thing to watch my son with her and now since we moved talk to her on facetime and for Elijah to know who she is to him and love her. My mom would do pretty much anything for her kids, and anyone really. She gave up so much of her time and money to take care of her sister who had cancer, she drove all the way to Vegas to take of her (from Cali) and then when my aunt  wasn't able to leave her bed, my mom went back to Vegas and brought her back to California to take care of her. In fact she gave up her living room to have my aunt stay there, until she passed away last year. That is the type of mom I have! I am blessed to have an example like that. I love my mom, she is one of my closest friends and I miss our weekly mom/daughter dates! Things just aren't the same without them... Thanks for being a great mom. Happy Mother's Day, Love you mom. 



1 comment:

  1. Dont know where I'm suppose to comment for the entry for candle. so ill do it here.I found out about your blog from my friend Meghan Mojica :)

    ReplyDelete